xp-AntiSpy 3.97-5 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall xp-AntiSpy 3.97-5 from your systemChristian Taubenheim
. Check out here
for more info on Christian Taubenheim. Please follow http://www.xp-antispy.org
if you want to read more on xp-AntiSpy 3.97-5 on Christian Taubenheim's website. The application is often located in the C:\Programme\xp-AntiSpy directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for xp-AntiSpy 3.97-5 is C:\Programme\xp-AntiSpy\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 396.00 KB (405504 bytes) on disk and is titled xp-AntiSpy.exe.
xp-AntiSpy 3.97-5 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 475.28 KB (486689
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (79.28 KB)
- xp-AntiSpy.exe (396.00 KB)
This data is about xp-AntiSpy 3.97-5 version 3.9
xp-AntiSpy 3.97-5 is a program by Christian Taubenheim. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This is efortful because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall xp-AntiSpy 3.97-5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall xp-AntiSpy 3.97-5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate xp-AntiSpy 3.97-5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "xp-AntiSpy 3.97-5". If it exists on your system the xp-AntiSpy 3.97-5 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click xp-AntiSpy 3.97-5 in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about xp-AntiSpy 3.97-5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for xp-AntiSpy 3.97-5:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.xp-antispy.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Programme\xp-AntiSpy\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall xp-AntiSpy 3.97-5.
8. After removing xp-AntiSpy 3.97-5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of xp-AntiSpy 3.97-5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing xp-AntiSpy 3.97-5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall xp-AntiSpy 3.97-5 by Christian Taubenheim from your computer, nor are we saying that xp-AntiSpy 3.97-5 by Christian Taubenheim is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall xp-AntiSpy 3.97-5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-07-19 13:22:11.017