xp-AntiSpy 3.97-3 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall xp-AntiSpy 3.97-3 from your PCChristian Taubenheim
. Take a look here
for more info on Christian Taubenheim. Click on http://www.xp-antispy.org
to get more info about xp-AntiSpy 3.97-3 on Christian Taubenheim's website. xp-AntiSpy 3.97-3's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\xp-AntiSpy\Uninstall.exe. xp-AntiSpy.exe is the xp-AntiSpy 3.97-3's primary executable file and it occupies circa 356.00 KB (364544 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in xp-AntiSpy 3.97-3. They take 356.00 KB (364544
bytes) on disk.
- xp-AntiSpy.exe (356.00 KB)
The current page applies to xp-AntiSpy 3.97-3 version 3.9
xp-AntiSpy 3.97-3 is an application by Christian Taubenheim. Some computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to erase xp-AntiSpy 3.97-3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete xp-AntiSpy 3.97-3 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate xp-AntiSpy 3.97-3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "xp-AntiSpy 3.97-3". The xp-AntiSpy 3.97-3 app will be found automatically. After you click xp-AntiSpy 3.97-3 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding xp-AntiSpy 3.97-3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for xp-AntiSpy 3.97-3:
- The software company is: http://www.xp-antispy.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\xp-AntiSpy\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove xp-AntiSpy 3.97-3.
8. After removing xp-AntiSpy 3.97-3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong xp-AntiSpy 3.97-3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing xp-AntiSpy 3.97-3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove xp-AntiSpy 3.97-3 by Christian Taubenheim from your computer, nor are we saying that xp-AntiSpy 3.97-3 by Christian Taubenheim is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove xp-AntiSpy 3.97-3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 15:20:25.107