xp-AntiSpy 3.97-2 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall xp-AntiSpy 3.97-2 from your systemChristian Taubenheim
. Check out here
for more details on Christian Taubenheim. Click on http://www.xp-antispy.org
to get more details about xp-AntiSpy 3.97-2 on Christian Taubenheim's website. xp-AntiSpy 3.97-2 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\xp-AntiSpy directory, subject to the user's choice. You can remove xp-AntiSpy 3.97-2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\xp-AntiSpy\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 368.00 KB (376832 bytes) on disk and is called xp-AntiSpy.exe.
The executables below are part of xp-AntiSpy 3.97-2. They take an average of 443.48 KB (454120
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (75.48 KB)
- xp-AntiSpy.exe (368.00 KB)
This data is about xp-AntiSpy 3.97-2 version 3.9
If you are manually uninstalling xp-AntiSpy 3.97-2 we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
xp-AntiSpy 3.97-2 is a program offered by the software company Christian Taubenheim. Frequently, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY approach to erase xp-AntiSpy 3.97-2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete xp-AntiSpy 3.97-2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate xp-AntiSpy 3.97-2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "xp-AntiSpy 3.97-2". If it is installed on your PC the xp-AntiSpy 3.97-2 program will be found automatically. After you select xp-AntiSpy 3.97-2 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding xp-AntiSpy 3.97-2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for xp-AntiSpy 3.97-2:
- The software company is: http://www.xp-antispy.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\xp-AntiSpy\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall xp-AntiSpy 3.97-2.
8. After uninstalling xp-AntiSpy 3.97-2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of xp-AntiSpy 3.97-2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling xp-AntiSpy 3.97-2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall xp-AntiSpy 3.97-2 by Christian Taubenheim from your PC, nor are we saying that xp-AntiSpy 3.97-2 by Christian Taubenheim is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall xp-AntiSpy 3.97-2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-03 09:51:32.097