xp-AntiSpy 3.97-11 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall xp-AntiSpy 3.97-11 from your systemChristian Taubenheim
. You can read more on Christian Taubenheim or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on xp-AntiSpy 3.97-11 at http://www.xp-antispy.org
. Usually the xp-AntiSpy 3.97-11 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\xp-AntiSpy folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall xp-AntiSpy 3.97-11 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\xp-AntiSpy\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. xp-AntiSpy 3.97-11's primary file takes about 404.00 KB (413696 bytes) and is named xp-AntiSpy.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside xp-AntiSpy 3.97-11. They occupy about 482.10 KB (493674
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (78.10 KB)
- xp-AntiSpy.exe (404.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.9
of xp-AntiSpy 3.97-11.
xp-AntiSpy 3.97-11 is a program offered by Christian Taubenheim. Some computer users decide to erase it. This is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to erase xp-AntiSpy 3.97-11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete xp-AntiSpy 3.97-11 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate xp-AntiSpy 3.97-11 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "xp-AntiSpy 3.97-11". The xp-AntiSpy 3.97-11 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click xp-AntiSpy 3.97-11 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding xp-AntiSpy 3.97-11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for xp-AntiSpy 3.97-11:
- The software company is: http://www.xp-antispy.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\xp-AntiSpy\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall xp-AntiSpy 3.97-11.
8. After removing xp-AntiSpy 3.97-11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong xp-AntiSpy 3.97-11 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing xp-AntiSpy 3.97-11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall xp-AntiSpy 3.97-11 by Christian Taubenheim from your PC, we are not saying that xp-AntiSpy 3.97-11 by Christian Taubenheim is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall xp-AntiSpy 3.97-11 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 19:13:47.923