xp-AntiSpy 3.97-10 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall xp-AntiSpy 3.97-10 from your PCChristian Taubenheim
. Further information on Christian Taubenheim can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.xp-antispy.org
if you want to read more on xp-AntiSpy 3.97-10 on Christian Taubenheim's web page. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\xp-AntiSpy directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall xp-AntiSpy 3.97-10 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\xp-AntiSpy\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. xp-AntiSpy 3.97-10's primary file takes about 408.00 KB (417792 bytes) and is called xp-AntiSpy.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in xp-AntiSpy 3.97-10. They take 486.11 KB (497778
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (78.11 KB)
- xp-AntiSpy.exe (408.00 KB)
This info is about xp-AntiSpy 3.97-10 version 3.9
xp-AntiSpy 3.97-10 is a program offered by Christian Taubenheim. Some users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove xp-AntiSpy 3.97-10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall xp-AntiSpy 3.97-10 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate xp-AntiSpy 3.97-10 or simply click the Search feature and type in "xp-AntiSpy 3.97-10". The xp-AntiSpy 3.97-10 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click xp-AntiSpy 3.97-10 in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding xp-AntiSpy 3.97-10, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for xp-AntiSpy 3.97-10:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.xp-antispy.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\xp-AntiSpy\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall xp-AntiSpy 3.97-10.
8. After removing xp-AntiSpy 3.97-10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong xp-AntiSpy 3.97-10 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing xp-AntiSpy 3.97-10 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall xp-AntiSpy 3.97-10 by Christian Taubenheim from your PC, we are not saying that xp-AntiSpy 3.97-10 by Christian Taubenheim is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall xp-AntiSpy 3.97-10 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-03 01:08:18.793