xp-AntiSpy 3.97-1 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall xp-AntiSpy 3.97-1 from your systemChristian Taubenheim
. Check out here
for more information on Christian Taubenheim. You can read more about about xp-AntiSpy 3.97-1 at http://www.xp-antispy.org
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\xp-AntiSpy directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for xp-AntiSpy 3.97-1 is C:\Program Files\xp-AntiSpy\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 368.00 KB (376832 bytes) on disk and is titled xp-AntiSpy.exe.
xp-AntiSpy 3.97-1 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 443.48 KB (454120
bytes) on disk:
- Uninstall.exe (75.48 KB)
- xp-AntiSpy.exe (368.00 KB)
This page is about xp-AntiSpy 3.97-1 version 3.9
xp-AntiSpy 3.97-1 is a program marketed by the software company Christian Taubenheim. Frequently, people try to erase this application. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to erase xp-AntiSpy 3.97-1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall xp-AntiSpy 3.97-1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate xp-AntiSpy 3.97-1 or simply click the Search field and type in "xp-AntiSpy 3.97-1". If it exists on your system the xp-AntiSpy 3.97-1 application will be found very quickly. After you click xp-AntiSpy 3.97-1 in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about xp-AntiSpy 3.97-1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for xp-AntiSpy 3.97-1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.xp-antispy.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\xp-AntiSpy\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall xp-AntiSpy 3.97-1.
8. After removing xp-AntiSpy 3.97-1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of xp-AntiSpy 3.97-1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling xp-AntiSpy 3.97-1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove xp-AntiSpy 3.97-1 by Christian Taubenheim from your PC, we are not saying that xp-AntiSpy 3.97-1 by Christian Taubenheim is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove xp-AntiSpy 3.97-1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-07-19 19:24:30.560