xp-AntiSpy 3.96-6 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall xp-AntiSpy 3.96-6 from your PCChristian Taubenheim
. More information on Christian Taubenheim can be seen here
. More info about the software xp-AntiSpy 3.96-6 can be seen at http://www.xp-antispy.org
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\xp-AntiSpy directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. xp-AntiSpy 3.96-6's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\xp-AntiSpy\Uninstall.exe. xp-AntiSpy 3.96-6's primary file takes about 284.00 KB (290816 bytes) and is named xp-AntiSpy.exe.
The following executables are contained in xp-AntiSpy 3.96-6. They occupy 350.62 KB (359033
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (66.62 KB)
- xp-AntiSpy.exe (284.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.9
of xp-AntiSpy 3.96-6.
xp-AntiSpy 3.96-6 is a program by the software company Christian Taubenheim. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to erase xp-AntiSpy 3.96-6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase xp-AntiSpy 3.96-6 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find xp-AntiSpy 3.96-6 or simply click the Search field and type in "xp-AntiSpy 3.96-6". The xp-AntiSpy 3.96-6 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select xp-AntiSpy 3.96-6 in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about xp-AntiSpy 3.96-6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for xp-AntiSpy 3.96-6:
- The software company is: http://www.xp-antispy.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\xp-AntiSpy\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall xp-AntiSpy 3.96-6.
8. After uninstalling xp-AntiSpy 3.96-6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong xp-AntiSpy 3.96-6 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling xp-AntiSpy 3.96-6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall xp-AntiSpy 3.96-6 by Christian Taubenheim from your PC, nor are we saying that xp-AntiSpy 3.96-6 by Christian Taubenheim is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall xp-AntiSpy 3.96-6 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-19 19:29:15.500