xp-AntiSpy 3.96-5 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall xp-AntiSpy 3.96-5 from your systemChristian Taubenheim
. You can read more on Christian Taubenheim or check for application updates here
. Further information about xp-AntiSpy 3.96-5 can be seen at http://www.xp-antispy.org
. xp-AntiSpy 3.96-5 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\xp-AntiSpy folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. C:\Program Files\xp-AntiSpy\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove xp-AntiSpy 3.96-5. xp-AntiSpy 3.96-5's primary file takes about 276.00 KB (282624 bytes) and its name is xp-AntiSpy.exe.
xp-AntiSpy 3.96-5 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 342.62 KB (350841
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (66.62 KB)
- xp-AntiSpy.exe (276.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.9
of xp-AntiSpy 3.96-5.
xp-AntiSpy 3.96-5 is a program by Christian Taubenheim. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to erase xp-AntiSpy 3.96-5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase xp-AntiSpy 3.96-5 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find xp-AntiSpy 3.96-5 or simply click the Search field and type in "xp-AntiSpy 3.96-5". If it is installed on your PC the xp-AntiSpy 3.96-5 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select xp-AntiSpy 3.96-5 in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding xp-AntiSpy 3.96-5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for xp-AntiSpy 3.96-5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.xp-antispy.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\xp-AntiSpy\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall xp-AntiSpy 3.96-5.
8. After uninstalling xp-AntiSpy 3.96-5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong xp-AntiSpy 3.96-5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing xp-AntiSpy 3.96-5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove xp-AntiSpy 3.96-5 by Christian Taubenheim from your computer, we are not saying that xp-AntiSpy 3.96-5 by Christian Taubenheim is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove xp-AntiSpy 3.96-5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-09 14:04:17.073