This page is about xp-AntiSpy 3.96-4 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall xp-AntiSpy 3.96-4 from your systemChristian Taubenheim
. Go over here
for more details on Christian Taubenheim. Please open http://www.xp-antispy.org
if you want to read more on xp-AntiSpy 3.96-4 on Christian Taubenheim's web page. The application is often placed in the C:\Programmi\xp-AntiSpy folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling xp-AntiSpy 3.96-4 is C:\Programmi\xp-AntiSpy\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named xp-AntiSpy.exe and occupies 268.00 KB (274432 bytes).
The executables below are part of xp-AntiSpy 3.96-4. They occupy about 334.63 KB (342659
bytes) on disk.
- xp-AntiSpy.exe (268.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (66.63 KB)
This data is about xp-AntiSpy 3.96-4 version 3.9
xp-AntiSpy 3.96-4 is a program marketed by the software company Christian Taubenheim. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to remove xp-AntiSpy 3.96-4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase xp-AntiSpy 3.96-4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find xp-AntiSpy 3.96-4 or simply click the Search field and type in "xp-AntiSpy 3.96-4". If it is installed on your PC the xp-AntiSpy 3.96-4 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select xp-AntiSpy 3.96-4 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding xp-AntiSpy 3.96-4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for xp-AntiSpy 3.96-4:
- The software company is: http://www.xp-antispy.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Programmi\xp-AntiSpy\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove xp-AntiSpy 3.96-4.
8. After removing xp-AntiSpy 3.96-4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong xp-AntiSpy 3.96-4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing xp-AntiSpy 3.96-4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall xp-AntiSpy 3.96-4 by Christian Taubenheim from your PC, nor are we saying that xp-AntiSpy 3.96-4 by Christian Taubenheim is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall xp-AntiSpy 3.96-4 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-03 10:00:40.250