You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall xp-AntiSpy 3.96-2 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall xp-AntiSpy 3.96-2 from your systemChristian Taubenheim
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Christian Taubenheim. Please open http://www.xp-antispy.org
if you want to read more on xp-AntiSpy 3.96-2 on Christian Taubenheim's page. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\xp-AntiSpy directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\xp-AntiSpy\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove xp-AntiSpy 3.96-2. xp-AntiSpy.exe is the xp-AntiSpy 3.96-2's main executable file and it takes about 256.00 KB (262144 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of xp-AntiSpy 3.96-2. They occupy about 322.65 KB (330391
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (66.65 KB)
- xp-AntiSpy.exe (256.00 KB)
This page is about xp-AntiSpy 3.96-2 version 3.9
xp-AntiSpy 3.96-2 is an application by Christian Taubenheim. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK practice to erase xp-AntiSpy 3.96-2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall xp-AntiSpy 3.96-2 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find xp-AntiSpy 3.96-2 or simply click the Search field and type in "xp-AntiSpy 3.96-2". The xp-AntiSpy 3.96-2 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select xp-AntiSpy 3.96-2 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding xp-AntiSpy 3.96-2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for xp-AntiSpy 3.96-2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.xp-antispy.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\xp-AntiSpy\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove xp-AntiSpy 3.96-2.
8. After removing xp-AntiSpy 3.96-2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of xp-AntiSpy 3.96-2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling xp-AntiSpy 3.96-2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall xp-AntiSpy 3.96-2 by Christian Taubenheim from your PC, nor are we saying that xp-AntiSpy 3.96-2 by Christian Taubenheim is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall xp-AntiSpy 3.96-2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 22:32:46.740