xp-AntiSpy 3.96-0 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall xp-AntiSpy 3.96-0 from your PCChristian Taubenheim
. Check out here
for more info on Christian Taubenheim. Please follow http://www.xp-antispy.org
if you want to read more on xp-AntiSpy 3.96-0 on Christian Taubenheim's website. xp-AntiSpy 3.96-0 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\xp-AntiSpy folder, subject to the user's decision. xp-AntiSpy 3.96-0's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\xp-AntiSpy\Uninstall.exe. xp-AntiSpy 3.96-0's main file takes about 429.46 KB (439772 bytes) and its name is xp-AntiSpy.exe.
The following executables are installed beside xp-AntiSpy 3.96-0. They occupy about 669.93 KB (686010
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (240.47 KB)
- xp-AntiSpy.exe (429.46 KB)
The current page applies to xp-AntiSpy 3.96-0 version 3.9
xp-AntiSpy 3.96-0 is an application offered by the software company Christian Taubenheim. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall xp-AntiSpy 3.96-0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall xp-AntiSpy 3.96-0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find xp-AntiSpy 3.96-0 or simply click the Search field and type in "xp-AntiSpy 3.96-0". If it exists on your system the xp-AntiSpy 3.96-0 application will be found automatically. After you select xp-AntiSpy 3.96-0 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding xp-AntiSpy 3.96-0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for xp-AntiSpy 3.96-0:
- The publisher is: http://www.xp-antispy.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\xp-AntiSpy\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall xp-AntiSpy 3.96-0.
8. After removing xp-AntiSpy 3.96-0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong xp-AntiSpy 3.96-0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing xp-AntiSpy 3.96-0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall xp-AntiSpy 3.96-0 by Christian Taubenheim from your PC, nor are we saying that xp-AntiSpy 3.96-0 by Christian Taubenheim is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall xp-AntiSpy 3.96-0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-16 14:55:20.110