You can find on this page details on how to remove xp-AntiSpy 3.95 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall xp-AntiSpy 3.95 from your computerChristian Taubenheim
. You can find out more on Christian Taubenheim or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.xp-antispy.org
to get more details about xp-AntiSpy 3.95 on Christian Taubenheim's website. xp-AntiSpy 3.95 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\xp-AntiSpy folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can uninstall xp-AntiSpy 3.95 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\xp-AntiSpy\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled XP-AntiSpy.exe and it has a size of 212.00 KB (217088 bytes).
xp-AntiSpy 3.95 contains of the executables below. They take 278.09 KB (284762
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (66.09 KB)
- XP-AntiSpy.exe (212.00 KB)
The current web page applies to xp-AntiSpy 3.95 version 3.9
xp-AntiSpy 3.95 is an application released by Christian Taubenheim. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to uninstall xp-AntiSpy 3.95 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall xp-AntiSpy 3.95 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate xp-AntiSpy 3.95 or simply click the Search feature and type in "xp-AntiSpy 3.95". The xp-AntiSpy 3.95 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select xp-AntiSpy 3.95 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding xp-AntiSpy 3.95, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for xp-AntiSpy 3.95:
- The publisher is: http://www.xp-antispy.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\xp-AntiSpy\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall xp-AntiSpy 3.95.
8. After removing xp-AntiSpy 3.95, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong xp-AntiSpy 3.95 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing xp-AntiSpy 3.95 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall xp-AntiSpy 3.95 by Christian Taubenheim from your computer, nor are we saying that xp-AntiSpy 3.95 by Christian Taubenheim is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall xp-AntiSpy 3.95 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-21 14:07:27.423