You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall xp-AntiSpy 3.94 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall xp-AntiSpy 3.94 from your systemChristian Taubenheim
. More info about Christian Taubenheim can be found here
. Click on http://www.xp-antispy.org
to get more info about xp-AntiSpy 3.94 on Christian Taubenheim's website. xp-AntiSpy 3.94 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\xp-AntiSpy folder, subject to the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for xp-AntiSpy 3.94 is C:\Program Files\xp-AntiSpy\uninst.exe. XP-AntiSpy.exe is the xp-AntiSpy 3.94's main executable file and it occupies close to 140.00 KB (143360 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside xp-AntiSpy 3.94. They take about 208.08 KB (213074
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (68.08 KB)
- XP-AntiSpy.exe (140.00 KB)
The current page applies to xp-AntiSpy 3.94 version 3.94
xp-AntiSpy 3.94 is an application by Christian Taubenheim. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to erase xp-AntiSpy 3.94 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall xp-AntiSpy 3.94 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate xp-AntiSpy 3.94 or simply click the Search feature and type in "xp-AntiSpy 3.94". If it is installed on your PC the xp-AntiSpy 3.94 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select xp-AntiSpy 3.94 in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about xp-AntiSpy 3.94, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for xp-AntiSpy 3.94:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.xp-antispy.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\xp-AntiSpy\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall xp-AntiSpy 3.94.
8. After uninstalling xp-AntiSpy 3.94, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong xp-AntiSpy 3.94 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing xp-AntiSpy 3.94 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall xp-AntiSpy 3.94 by Christian Taubenheim from your computer, nor are we saying that xp-AntiSpy 3.94 by Christian Taubenheim is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall xp-AntiSpy 3.94 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-17 09:34:30.950