This web page contains complete information on how to remove xp-AntiSpy 3.94-2 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall xp-AntiSpy 3.94-2 from your computerChristian Taubenheim
. More information about Christian Taubenheim can be read here
. Click on http://www.xp-antispy.org
to get more information about xp-AntiSpy 3.94-2 on Christian Taubenheim's website. Usually the xp-AntiSpy 3.94-2 application is to be found in the C:\Archivos de programa\xp-AntiSpy folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for xp-AntiSpy 3.94-2 is C:\Archivos de programa\xp-AntiSpy\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 144.00 KB (147456 bytes) on disk and is called xp-AntiSpy.exe.
The following executable files are contained in xp-AntiSpy 3.94-2. They occupy 212.06 KB (217152
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (68.06 KB)
- xp-AntiSpy.exe (144.00 KB)
This web page is about xp-AntiSpy 3.94-2 version 3.942
xp-AntiSpy 3.94-2 is a program released by Christian Taubenheim. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove xp-AntiSpy 3.94-2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall xp-AntiSpy 3.94-2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find xp-AntiSpy 3.94-2 or simply click the Search field and type in "xp-AntiSpy 3.94-2". If it is installed on your PC the xp-AntiSpy 3.94-2 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select xp-AntiSpy 3.94-2 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding xp-AntiSpy 3.94-2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for xp-AntiSpy 3.94-2:
- The software company is: http://www.xp-antispy.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Archivos de programa\xp-AntiSpy\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall xp-AntiSpy 3.94-2.
8. After removing xp-AntiSpy 3.94-2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong xp-AntiSpy 3.94-2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing xp-AntiSpy 3.94-2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove xp-AntiSpy 3.94-2 by Christian Taubenheim from your PC, we are not saying that xp-AntiSpy 3.94-2 by Christian Taubenheim is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove xp-AntiSpy 3.94-2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-28 16:06:31.337