This web page contains complete information on how to remove xp-AntiSpy 3.94-1 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall xp-AntiSpy 3.94-1 from your computerChristian Taubenheim
. Go over here
for more information on Christian Taubenheim. You can read more about related to xp-AntiSpy 3.94-1 at http://www.xp-antispy.org
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\xp-AntiSpy folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling xp-AntiSpy 3.94-1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\xp-AntiSpy\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. xp-AntiSpy.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 140.00 KB (143360 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of xp-AntiSpy 3.94-1. They take about 207.97 KB (212965
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (67.97 KB)
- xp-AntiSpy.exe (140.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.941
of xp-AntiSpy 3.94-1.
xp-AntiSpy 3.94-1 is an application released by the software company Christian Taubenheim. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove xp-AntiSpy 3.94-1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall xp-AntiSpy 3.94-1 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find xp-AntiSpy 3.94-1 or simply click the Search field and type in "xp-AntiSpy 3.94-1". If it exists on your system the xp-AntiSpy 3.94-1 program will be found very quickly. After you select xp-AntiSpy 3.94-1 in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about xp-AntiSpy 3.94-1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for xp-AntiSpy 3.94-1:
- The software company is: http://www.xp-antispy.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\xp-AntiSpy\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall xp-AntiSpy 3.94-1.
8. After uninstalling xp-AntiSpy 3.94-1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of xp-AntiSpy 3.94-1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing xp-AntiSpy 3.94-1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove xp-AntiSpy 3.94-1 by Christian Taubenheim from your PC, we are not saying that xp-AntiSpy 3.94-1 by Christian Taubenheim is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove xp-AntiSpy 3.94-1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-06-26 10:39:09.847