xp-AntiSpy 3.93 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall xp-AntiSpy 3.93 from your computerChristian Taubenheim
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Christian Taubenheim. More details about the app xp-AntiSpy 3.93 can be found at http://www.xp-antispy.org
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\xp-AntiSpy folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files\xp-AntiSpy\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall xp-AntiSpy 3.93. The application's main executable file is titled xp-AntiSpy.exe and its approximative size is 132.00 KB (135168 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside xp-AntiSpy 3.93. They take about 199.97 KB (204768
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (67.97 KB)
- xp-AntiSpy.exe (132.00 KB)
This web page is about xp-AntiSpy 3.93 version 3.93
xp-AntiSpy 3.93 is an application marketed by the software company Christian Taubenheim. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to remove xp-AntiSpy 3.93 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove xp-AntiSpy 3.93 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find xp-AntiSpy 3.93 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "xp-AntiSpy 3.93". If it is installed on your PC the xp-AntiSpy 3.93 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select xp-AntiSpy 3.93 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding xp-AntiSpy 3.93, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for xp-AntiSpy 3.93:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.xp-antispy.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\xp-AntiSpy\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall xp-AntiSpy 3.93.
8. After uninstalling xp-AntiSpy 3.93, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong xp-AntiSpy 3.93 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling xp-AntiSpy 3.93 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove xp-AntiSpy 3.93 by Christian Taubenheim from your PC, we are not saying that xp-AntiSpy 3.93 by Christian Taubenheim is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove xp-AntiSpy 3.93 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-25 10:25:47.490