This info is about xp-AntiSpy 3.92 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall xp-AntiSpy 3.92 from your systemChristian Taubenheim
. Further information on Christian Taubenheim can be found here
. Further information about xp-AntiSpy 3.92 can be seen at http://www.xp-antispy.org
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Archivos de programa\xp-AntiSpy folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for xp-AntiSpy 3.92 is C:\Archivos de programa\xp-AntiSpy\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file is named xp-AntiSpy.exe and occupies 132.00 KB (135168 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside xp-AntiSpy 3.92. They take about 200.06 KB (204857
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (68.06 KB)
- xp-AntiSpy.exe (132.00 KB)
The current web page applies to xp-AntiSpy 3.92 version 3.92
xp-AntiSpy 3.92 is a program offered by Christian Taubenheim. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. This is hard because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall xp-AntiSpy 3.92 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove xp-AntiSpy 3.92 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate xp-AntiSpy 3.92 or simply click the Search feature and type in "xp-AntiSpy 3.92". If it exists on your system the xp-AntiSpy 3.92 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click xp-AntiSpy 3.92 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding xp-AntiSpy 3.92, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for xp-AntiSpy 3.92:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.xp-antispy.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Archivos de programa\xp-AntiSpy\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove xp-AntiSpy 3.92.
8. After uninstalling xp-AntiSpy 3.92, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of xp-AntiSpy 3.92 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing xp-AntiSpy 3.92 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove xp-AntiSpy 3.92 by Christian Taubenheim from your computer, we are not saying that xp-AntiSpy 3.92 by Christian Taubenheim is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove xp-AntiSpy 3.92 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-18 18:09:35.817