This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall xlplotfr for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall xlplotfr from your PCSerf
. Additional info about Serf can be seen here
. Further information about xlplotfr can be seen at http://bram.org/xlplot/xlplotfr.php
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\XLPlot folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall xlplotfr by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\XLPlot\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. XLPlot.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.42 MB (1489920 bytes) on disk.
xlplotfr contains of the executables below. They take 1.68 MB (1757184
bytes) on disk.
- FS1.exe (36.50 KB)
- FS2.exe (36.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (188.00 KB)
- XLPlot.exe (1.42 MB)
xlplotfr is a program marketed by the software company Serf. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to remove xlplotfr is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove xlplotfr from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find xlplotfr or simply activate the Search field and type in "xlplotfr". The xlplotfr application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click xlplotfr in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about xlplotfr, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for xlplotfr:
- The web site of the program is: http://bram.org/xlplot/xlplotfr.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\XLPlot\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall xlplotfr.
8. After uninstalling xlplotfr, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of xlplotfr which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing xlplotfr with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall xlplotfr by Serf from your computer, nor are we saying that xlplotfr by Serf is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall xlplotfr in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-07-24 06:25:31.707