xTx Downloader 5.1.0
This web page contains complete information on how to remove xTx Downloader 5.1.0 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall xTx Downloader 5.1.0 from your PCXTURBOX
. You can find out more on XTURBOX or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on xTx Downloader 5.1.0 at https://www.facebook.com/hossein.xTx
. xTx Downloader 5.1.0 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\XTURBOX\xTx Downloader folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\XTURBOX\xTx Downloader\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall xTx Downloader 5.1.0. The application's main executable file occupies 31.50 KB (32256 bytes) on disk and is labeled xTx Downloader.exe.
xTx Downloader 5.1.0 contains of the executables below. They take 146.70 KB (150221
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (115.20 KB)
- xTx Downloader.exe (31.50 KB)
The current page applies to xTx Downloader 5.1.0 version 5.1.0
xTx Downloader 5.1.0 is a program marketed by the software company XTURBOX. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall xTx Downloader 5.1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase xTx Downloader 5.1.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find xTx Downloader 5.1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "xTx Downloader 5.1.0". The xTx Downloader 5.1.0 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select xTx Downloader 5.1.0 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about xTx Downloader 5.1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for xTx Downloader 5.1.0:
- The publisher is: https://www.facebook.com/hossein.xTx
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\XTURBOX\xTx Downloader\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall xTx Downloader 5.1.0.
8. After uninstalling xTx Downloader 5.1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong xTx Downloader 5.1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling xTx Downloader 5.1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall xTx Downloader 5.1.0 by XTURBOX from your PC, nor are we saying that xTx Downloader 5.1.0 by XTURBOX is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall xTx Downloader 5.1.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-11 18:20:05.163