xScreenshot version 2.6
You can find on this page details on how to remove xScreenshot version 2.6 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall xScreenshot version 2.6 from your systemDSoft Development
. Additional info about DSoft Development can be seen here
. You can read more about on xScreenshot version 2.6 at http://www.xscreenshot.com/
. Usually the xScreenshot version 2.6 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\xScreenshot directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\xScreenshot\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall xScreenshot version 2.6. xscreenshot.exe is the xScreenshot version 2.6's primary executable file and it occupies circa 11.30 MB (11849216 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of xScreenshot version 2.6. They take about 12.44 MB (13044163
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- xscreenshot.exe (11.30 MB)
This web page is about xScreenshot version 2.6 version 2.6
xScreenshot version 2.6 is a program marketed by DSoft Development. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall xScreenshot version 2.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove xScreenshot version 2.6 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find xScreenshot version 2.6 or simply click the Search field and type in "xScreenshot version 2.6". If it exists on your system the xScreenshot version 2.6 program will be found very quickly. After you select xScreenshot version 2.6 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about xScreenshot version 2.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for xScreenshot version 2.6:
- The software company is: http://www.xscreenshot.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\xScreenshot\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall xScreenshot version 2.6.
8. After removing xScreenshot version 2.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong xScreenshot version 2.6 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing xScreenshot version 2.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove xScreenshot version 2.6 by DSoft Development from your PC, nor are we saying that xScreenshot version 2.6 by DSoft Development is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove xScreenshot version 2.6 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-06 06:30:53.903