xScreenshot version 2.6
You can find on this page details on how to remove xScreenshot version 2.6 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall xScreenshot version 2.6 from your systemDSoft Development
. Additional info about DSoft Development can be seen here
. You can read more about on xScreenshot version 2.6 at http://www.xscreenshot.com/
. Usually the xScreenshot version 2.6 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\xScreenshot directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\xScreenshot\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall xScreenshot version 2.6. xscreenshot.exe is the xScreenshot version 2.6's primary executable file and it occupies circa 11.30 MB (11849216 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of xScreenshot version 2.6. They take about 12.44 MB (13044163
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- xscreenshot.exe (11.30 MB)
This web page is about xScreenshot version 2.6 version 2.6
xScreenshot version 2.6 is a program marketed by DSoft Development. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall xScreenshot version 2.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove xScreenshot version 2.6 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate xScreenshot version 2.6 or simply click the Search feature and type in "xScreenshot version 2.6". If it is installed on your PC the xScreenshot version 2.6 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select xScreenshot version 2.6 in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about xScreenshot version 2.6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for xScreenshot version 2.6:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.xscreenshot.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\xScreenshot\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall xScreenshot version 2.6.
8. After removing xScreenshot version 2.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong xScreenshot version 2.6 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing xScreenshot version 2.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove xScreenshot version 2.6 by DSoft Development from your PC, nor are we saying that xScreenshot version 2.6 by DSoft Development is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove xScreenshot version 2.6 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-06 06:30:53.903