This page contains complete information on how to remove xNormal 3.19.1 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall xNormal 3.19.1 from your PCS.Orgaz
. Further information on S.Orgaz can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.xnormal.net
if you want to read more on xNormal 3.19.1 on S.Orgaz's page. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\S.Orgaz\xNormal 3.19.1 directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\S.Orgaz\xNormal 3.19.1\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove xNormal 3.19.1. xNormal.exe is the xNormal 3.19.1's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 3.96 MB (4153344 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in xNormal 3.19.1. They take 4.13 MB (4334061
bytes) on disk.
- uninstaller.exe (58.48 KB)
- HMTonemapper.exe (118.00 KB)
- xNormal.exe (3.96 MB)
The current page applies to xNormal 3.19.1 version 3.19.1
xNormal 3.19.1 is a program released by S.Orgaz. Some users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall xNormal 3.19.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall xNormal 3.19.1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find xNormal 3.19.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "xNormal 3.19.1". If it is installed on your PC the xNormal 3.19.1 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click xNormal 3.19.1 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding xNormal 3.19.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for xNormal 3.19.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.xnormal.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\S.Orgaz\xNormal 3.19.1\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove xNormal 3.19.1.
8. After uninstalling xNormal 3.19.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong xNormal 3.19.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling xNormal 3.19.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove xNormal 3.19.1 by S.Orgaz from your computer, we are not saying that xNormal 3.19.1 by S.Orgaz is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove xNormal 3.19.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-11 04:40:36.090