A way to uninstall xNormal 3.18.4 from your PC
This page contains detailed information on how to remove xNormal 3.18.4 for Windows. It was created for Windows by Santiago Orgaz
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Santiago Orgaz. More info about the application xNormal 3.18.4 can be found at http://www.xnormal.net
. xNormal 3.18.4 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Santiago Orgaz\xNormal 3.18.4 directory, regulated by the user's option. You can uninstall xNormal 3.18.4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Santiago Orgaz\xNormal 3.18.4\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. xNormal.exe is the xNormal 3.18.4's primary executable file and it occupies around 3.94 MB (4133888 bytes) on disk.
xNormal 3.18.4 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.10 MB (4293998
bytes) on disk.
- uninstaller.exe (43.36 KB)
- HMTonemapper.exe (113.00 KB)
- xNormal.exe (3.94 MB)
This web page is about xNormal 3.18.4 version 3.18.4
How to delete xNormal 3.18.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
xNormal 3.18.4 is a program offered by the software company Santiago Orgaz. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to erase xNormal 3.18.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find xNormal 3.18.4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "xNormal 3.18.4". The xNormal 3.18.4 program will be found very quickly. After you click xNormal 3.18.4 in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about xNormal 3.18.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for xNormal 3.18.4:
- The publisher is: http://www.xnormal.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Santiago Orgaz\xNormal 3.18.4\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall xNormal 3.18.4.
8. After removing xNormal 3.18.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong xNormal 3.18.4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling xNormal 3.18.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows 7 (6.1)
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall xNormal 3.18.4 by Santiago Orgaz from your computer, we are not saying that xNormal 3.18.4 by Santiago Orgaz is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall xNormal 3.18.4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-28 05:12:26.347