This info is about xNormal 3.17.9 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall xNormal 3.17.9 from your PCSantiago Orgaz
. You can find out more on Santiago Orgaz or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.xnormal.net
to get more information about xNormal 3.17.9 on Santiago Orgaz's website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Santiago Orgaz\xNormal 3.17.9 folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Santiago Orgaz\xNormal 3.17.9\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove xNormal 3.17.9. xNormal.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 4.13 MB (4330400 bytes) on disk.
xNormal 3.17.9 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 9.01 MB (9450680
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- uninstaller.exe (43.37 KB)
- HMTonemapper.exe (86.50 KB)
- xNormal.exe (4.13 MB)
- agent.exe (612.00 KB)
- coordinator.exe (622.50 KB)
- HMTonemapper.exe (83.50 KB)
- xNormal.exe (3.47 MB)
This page is about xNormal 3.17.9 version 3.17.9
xNormal 3.17.9 is a program released by the software company Santiago Orgaz. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to remove xNormal 3.17.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall xNormal 3.17.9 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find xNormal 3.17.9 or simply activate the Search field and type in "xNormal 3.17.9". If it exists on your system the xNormal 3.17.9 app will be found automatically. After you click xNormal 3.17.9 in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about xNormal 3.17.9, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for xNormal 3.17.9:
- The software company is: http://www.xnormal.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Santiago Orgaz\xNormal 3.17.9\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall xNormal 3.17.9.
8. After removing xNormal 3.17.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of xNormal 3.17.9 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling xNormal 3.17.9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove xNormal 3.17.9 by Santiago Orgaz from your PC, we are not saying that xNormal 3.17.9 by Santiago Orgaz is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove xNormal 3.17.9 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-28 15:05:09.777