This page contains complete information on how to remove xFastFLVPlayer 1.1.0 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall xFastFLVPlayer 1.1.0 from your systemxFastSoft Inc.
. More information on xFastSoft Inc. can be found here
. More information about xFastFLVPlayer 1.1.0 can be found at http://www.xfastsoft.com/flvplayer/index.htm
. Usually the xFastFLVPlayer 1.1.0 application is placed in the C:\Program Files\xFastFLVPlayer directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling xFastFLVPlayer 1.1.0 is C:\Program Files\xFastFLVPlayer\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. xFastFLVPlayer.exe is the xFastFLVPlayer 1.1.0's primary executable file and it occupies close to 786.00 KB (804864 bytes) on disk.
xFastFLVPlayer 1.1.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.22 MB (5477756
bytes) on disk.
- Mplayer.exe (4.27 MB)
- uninst.exe (192.37 KB)
- xFastFLVPlayer.exe (786.00 KB)
The current web page applies to xFastFLVPlayer 1.1.0 version 1.1.0
xFastFLVPlayer 1.1.0 is an application marketed by the software company xFastSoft Inc.. Some users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to erase xFastFLVPlayer 1.1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase xFastFLVPlayer 1.1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate xFastFLVPlayer 1.1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "xFastFLVPlayer 1.1.0". The xFastFLVPlayer 1.1.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click xFastFLVPlayer 1.1.0 in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about xFastFLVPlayer 1.1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for xFastFLVPlayer 1.1.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.xfastsoft.com/flvplayer/index.htm
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\xFastFLVPlayer\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove xFastFLVPlayer 1.1.0.
8. After removing xFastFLVPlayer 1.1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of xFastFLVPlayer 1.1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing xFastFLVPlayer 1.1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall xFastFLVPlayer 1.1.0 by xFastSoft Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that xFastFLVPlayer 1.1.0 by xFastSoft Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall xFastFLVPlayer 1.1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-12 09:38:33.333