xEdit is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall xEdit from your PC4GL
. More information on 4GL can be found here
. You can get more details related to xEdit at http://www.4gl.fr
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\xEdit directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for xEdit is C:\Program Files\xEdit\unins000.exe. unins000.exe is the xEdit's main executable file and it takes around 653.28 KB (668955 bytes) on disk.
xEdit contains of the executables below. They occupy 653.28 KB (668955
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to xEdit version 2.0
xEdit is a program offered by the software company 4GL. Some people try to remove this program. This can be difficult because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to remove xEdit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall xEdit with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate xEdit or simply click the Search field and type in "xEdit". If it is installed on your PC the xEdit application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click xEdit in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding xEdit, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for xEdit:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.4gl.fr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\xEdit\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall xEdit.
8. After removing xEdit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong xEdit which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing xEdit using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall xEdit by 4GL from your computer, nor are we saying that xEdit by 4GL is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall xEdit in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-12 08:55:40.323