xDark™ VLC Player 1.1.9
This page contains complete information on how to remove xDark™ VLC Player 1.1.9 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall xDark™ VLC Player 1.1.9 from your systemn0ak95™
. You can read more on n0ak95™ or check for application updates here
. More data about the software xDark™ VLC Player 1.1.9 can be found at http://www.videolan.org/
. xDark™ VLC Player 1.1.9 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoLAN\VLC directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for xDark™ VLC Player 1.1.9 is C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoLAN\VLC\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 258.50 KB (264704 bytes) on disk and is labeled vlc.exe.
xDark™ VLC Player 1.1.9 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 481.07 KB (492617
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (191.07 KB)
- vlc-cache-gen.exe (31.50 KB)
- vlc.exe (258.50 KB)
This web page is about xDark™ VLC Player 1.1.9 version 1.1.9
xDark™ VLC Player 1.1.9 is an application offered by n0ak95™. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to erase xDark™ VLC Player 1.1.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete xDark™ VLC Player 1.1.9 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find xDark™ VLC Player 1.1.9 or simply click the Search feature and type in "xDark™ VLC Player 1.1.9". If it is installed on your PC the xDark™ VLC Player 1.1.9 program will be found very quickly. After you click xDark™ VLC Player 1.1.9 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding xDark™ VLC Player 1.1.9, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for xDark™ VLC Player 1.1.9:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.videolan.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoLAN\VLC\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall xDark™ VLC Player 1.1.9.
8. After uninstalling xDark™ VLC Player 1.1.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong xDark™ VLC Player 1.1.9 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing xDark™ VLC Player 1.1.9 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove xDark™ VLC Player 1.1.9 by n0ak95™ from your computer, we are not saying that xDark™ VLC Player 1.1.9 by n0ak95™ is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove xDark™ VLC Player 1.1.9 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-09 07:02:24.650