xDB Replication Server 5.1.6
This web page is about xDB Replication Server 5.1.6 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall xDB Replication Server 5.1.6 from your PCEnterpriseDB
. Take a look here
for more information on EnterpriseDB. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\UserNameQL\EnterpriseDB-xDBReplicationServer folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling xDB Replication Server 5.1.6 is C:\Program Files (x86)\UserNameQL\EnterpriseDB-xDBReplicationServer\uninstall-xdbreplicationserver.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. uninstall-xdbreplicationserver.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 6.12 MB (6418612 bytes) on disk.
xDB Replication Server 5.1.6 is composed of the following executables which occupy 10.93 MB (11465740
bytes) on disk:
- uninstall-xdbreplicationserver.exe (6.12 MB)
- createuser.exe (11.50 KB)
- validateuser.exe (12.50 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.76 MB)
- ServiceWrapper.exe (26.50 KB)
This data is about xDB Replication Server 5.1.6 version 5.1.63
xDB Replication Server 5.1.6 is a program released by the software company EnterpriseDB. Frequently, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to remove xDB Replication Server 5.1.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete xDB Replication Server 5.1.6 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate xDB Replication Server 5.1.6 or simply activate the Search field and type in "xDB Replication Server 5.1.6". If it exists on your system the xDB Replication Server 5.1.6 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click xDB Replication Server 5.1.6 in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about xDB Replication Server 5.1.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove xDB Replication Server 5.1.6.
8. After uninstalling xDB Replication Server 5.1.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of xDB Replication Server 5.1.6 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling xDB Replication Server 5.1.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall xDB Replication Server 5.1.6 by EnterpriseDB from your computer, nor are we saying that xDB Replication Server 5.1.6 by EnterpriseDB is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall xDB Replication Server 5.1.6 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-07 04:09:12.583