This page contains complete information on how to uninstall x86_64-6.2.0-posix-seh-rt_v5-rev1 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall x86_64-6.2.0-posix-seh-rt_v5-rev1 from your systemMinGW-W64
. Further information on MinGW-W64 can be found here
. You can see more info on x86_64-6.2.0-posix-seh-rt_v5-rev1 at https://sourceforge.net/projects/mingw-w64/
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\mingw-w64\x86_64-6.2.0-posix-seh-rt_v5-rev1 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall x86_64-6.2.0-posix-seh-rt_v5-rev1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\mingw-w64\x86_64-6.2.0-posix-seh-rt_v5-rev1\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. x86_64-6.2.0-posix-seh-rt_v5-rev1's primary file takes around 1.12 MB (1171456 bytes) and its name is strip.exe.
x86_64-6.2.0-posix-seh-rt_v5-rev1 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 161.34 MB (169180679
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (164.00 KB)
- addr2line.exe (979.50 KB)
- ar.exe (1,005.00 KB)
- as.exe (1.70 MB)
- x86_64-w64-mingw32-g++.exe (1.79 MB)
- c++filt.exe (978.00 KB)
- cpp.exe (1.79 MB)
- dlltool.exe (1.01 MB)
- dllwrap.exe (54.00 KB)
- dwp.exe (2.90 MB)
- elfedit.exe (41.00 KB)
- x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc-ar.exe (62.00 KB)
- x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc-nm.exe (61.50 KB)
- gcc-ranlib.exe (61.50 KB)
- x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc.exe (1.78 MB)
- gcov-tool.exe (1.36 MB)
- gcov.exe (1.37 MB)
- gdb.exe (62.07 KB)
- gdborig.exe (7.44 MB)
- gdbserver.exe (408.94 KB)
- gendef.exe (56.50 KB)
- genidl.exe (74.00 KB)
- genpeimg.exe (30.50 KB)
- gfortran.exe (1.79 MB)
- gprof.exe (1.02 MB)
- ld.exe (1.35 MB)
- ld.gold.exe (4.58 MB)
- mingw32-make.exe (214.50 KB)
- nm.exe (990.00 KB)
- objcopy.exe (1.12 MB)
- objdump.exe (2.00 MB)
- ranlib.exe (1,005.00 KB)
- readelf.exe (479.00 KB)
- size.exe (980.50 KB)
- strings.exe (980.00 KB)
- strip.exe (1.12 MB)
- widl.exe (438.00 KB)
- windmc.exe (1,003.00 KB)
- windres.exe (1.06 MB)
- strip.exe (1.12 MB)
- python2.exe (56.09 KB)
The current page applies to x86_64-6.2.0-posix-seh-rt_v5-rev1 version 86646.2.051
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall x86_64-6.2.0-posix-seh-rt_v5-rev1.Folders found on disk after you uninstall x86_64-6.2.0-posix-seh-rt_v5-rev1 from your computer:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MinGW-W64 project\x86_64-6.2.0-posix-seh-rt_v5-rev1
x86_64-6.2.0-posix-seh-rt_v5-rev1 is a program marketed by the software company MinGW-W64. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. This can be hard because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to erase x86_64-6.2.0-posix-seh-rt_v5-rev1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase x86_64-6.2.0-posix-seh-rt_v5-rev1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate x86_64-6.2.0-posix-seh-rt_v5-rev1 or simply click the Search field and type in "x86_64-6.2.0-posix-seh-rt_v5-rev1". The x86_64-6.2.0-posix-seh-rt_v5-rev1 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click x86_64-6.2.0-posix-seh-rt_v5-rev1 in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about x86_64-6.2.0-posix-seh-rt_v5-rev1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for x86_64-6.2.0-posix-seh-rt_v5-rev1:
- The web site of the program is: https://sourceforge.net/projects/mingw-w64/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\mingw-w64\x86_64-6.2.0-posix-seh-rt_v5-rev1\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove x86_64-6.2.0-posix-seh-rt_v5-rev1.
8. After uninstalling x86_64-6.2.0-posix-seh-rt_v5-rev1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong x86_64-6.2.0-posix-seh-rt_v5-rev1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing x86_64-6.2.0-posix-seh-rt_v5-rev1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove x86_64-6.2.0-posix-seh-rt_v5-rev1 by MinGW-W64 from your PC, nor are we saying that x86_64-6.2.0-posix-seh-rt_v5-rev1 by MinGW-W64 is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove x86_64-6.2.0-posix-seh-rt_v5-rev1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-29 06:43:44.713