This page is about x64Components v2.3.6 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall x64Components v2.3.6 from your systemShark007
. You can read more on Shark007 or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://shark007.net
if you want to read more on x64Components v2.3.6 on Shark007's page. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Shark007 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing x64Components v2.3.6 is cmd /c start /D"C:\Program Files\Shark007\Tools" Settings64.exe uninstall. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Settings64.exe is the x64Components v2.3.6's main executable file and it occupies around 1.30 MB (1367631 bytes) on disk.
x64Components v2.3.6 contains of the executables below. They take 5.23 MB (5486328
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.03 MB)
- dsconfig.exe (404.00 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (200.00 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (96.09 KB)
- SetACL64.exe (546.41 KB)
- Settings64.exe (1.30 MB)
- WMPDMC.exe (1.68 MB)
The current page applies to x64Components v2.3.6 version 2.3.6
x64Components v2.3.6 is a program offered by Shark007. Frequently, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to remove x64Components v2.3.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase x64Components v2.3.6 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate x64Components v2.3.6 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "x64Components v2.3.6". If it exists on your system the x64Components v2.3.6 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select x64Components v2.3.6 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding x64Components v2.3.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for x64Components v2.3.6:
- The publisher is: http://shark007.net
- The uninstall string is: cmd /c start /D"C:\Program Files\Shark007\Tools" Settings64.exe uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall x64Components v2.3.6.
8. After uninstalling x64Components v2.3.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong x64Components v2.3.6 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing x64Components v2.3.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall x64Components v2.3.6 by Shark007 from your PC, nor are we saying that x64Components v2.3.6 by Shark007 is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall x64Components v2.3.6 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 08:51:07.173