This info is about x64Components v2.3.3 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall x64Components v2.3.3 from your computerShark007
. You can read more on Shark007 or check for application updates here
. More details about the application x64Components v2.3.3 can be seen at http://shark007.net
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Shark007 folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for x64Components v2.3.3 is cmd. The program's main executable file is labeled Settings64.exe and occupies 1.30 MB (1367627 bytes).
x64Components v2.3.3 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.23 MB (5486324
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.03 MB)
- dsconfig.exe (404.00 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (200.00 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (96.09 KB)
- SetACL64.exe (546.41 KB)
- Settings64.exe (1.30 MB)
- WMPDMC.exe (1.68 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.3.3
of x64Components v2.3.3.
Quite a few files, folders and registry entries can not be removed when you remove x64Components v2.3.3 from your computer.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall x64Components v2.3.3:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Shark007
Frequently the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files\Shark007\filters\ACMWrapperDMO.dll
- C:\Program Files\Shark007\filters\avcodec-lav-56.dll
- C:\Program Files\Shark007\filters\avfilter-lav-5.dll
- C:\Program Files\Shark007\filters\avformat-lav-56.dll
Additional registry values that you should delete:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Standard x64Components_is1
x64Components v2.3.3 is a program released by the software company Shark007. Some computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to remove x64Components v2.3.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase x64Components v2.3.3 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate x64Components v2.3.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "x64Components v2.3.3". If it exists on your system the x64Components v2.3.3 application will be found very quickly. After you click x64Components v2.3.3 in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about x64Components v2.3.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for x64Components v2.3.3:
- The publisher is: http://shark007.net
- The uninstall string is: cmd
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove x64Components v2.3.3.
8. After removing x64Components v2.3.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong x64Components v2.3.3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing x64Components v2.3.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove x64Components v2.3.3 by Shark007 from your PC, nor are we saying that x64Components v2.3.3 by Shark007 is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove x64Components v2.3.3 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-27 06:08:59.793