x64Components v2.2.6 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall x64Components v2.2.6 from your systemShark007
. Take a look here
for more details on Shark007. Please open http://shark007.net
if you want to read more on x64Components v2.2.6 on Shark007's web page. x64Components v2.2.6 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Shark007 directory, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling x64Components v2.2.6 is cmd. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.30 MB (1360761 bytes) on disk and is named Settings64.exe.
The executable files below are part of x64Components v2.2.6. They take about 5.23 MB (5479458
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.03 MB)
- dsconfig.exe (404.00 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (200.00 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (96.09 KB)
- SetACL64.exe (546.41 KB)
- Settings64.exe (1.30 MB)
- WMPDMC.exe (1.68 MB)
The current page applies to x64Components v2.2.6 version 2.2.6
x64Components v2.2.6 is an application marketed by Shark007. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. This is difficult because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to uninstall x64Components v2.2.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove x64Components v2.2.6 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find x64Components v2.2.6 or simply click the Search feature and type in "x64Components v2.2.6". If it is installed on your PC the x64Components v2.2.6 program will be found automatically. When you select x64Components v2.2.6 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding x64Components v2.2.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for x64Components v2.2.6:
- The web site of the program is: http://shark007.net
- The uninstall string is: cmd
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove x64Components v2.2.6.
8. After uninstalling x64Components v2.2.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of x64Components v2.2.6 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling x64Components v2.2.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove x64Components v2.2.6 by Shark007 from your computer, we are not saying that x64Components v2.2.6 by Shark007 is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove x64Components v2.2.6 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-21 21:17:05.240