This info is about x64Components v2.0.2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall x64Components v2.0.2 from your computerShark007
. Take a look here
for more information on Shark007. You can get more details related to x64Components v2.0.2 at http://shark007.net
. x64Components v2.0.2 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Shark007 folder, depending on the user's option. x64Components v2.0.2's full uninstall command line is cmd /c start /D"C:\Program Files\Shark007\Tools" Settings64.exe uninstall. unins000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.03 MB (1083553 bytes) on disk.
x64Components v2.0.2 is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.44 MB (3602650
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.03 MB)
- dsconfig.exe (404.00 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (200.00 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (96.09 KB)
- SetACL64.exe (433.00 KB)
- Settings64.exe (1.30 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.2
of x64Components v2.0.2.
x64Components v2.0.2 is a program offered by Shark007. Frequently, users want to remove it. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to remove x64Components v2.0.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove x64Components v2.0.2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find x64Components v2.0.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "x64Components v2.0.2". The x64Components v2.0.2 application will be found automatically. After you select x64Components v2.0.2 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding x64Components v2.0.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for x64Components v2.0.2:
- The software company is: http://shark007.net
- The uninstall string is: cmd /c start /D"C:\Program Files\Shark007\Tools" Settings64.exe uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove x64Components v2.0.2.
8. After uninstalling x64Components v2.0.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong x64Components v2.0.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing x64Components v2.0.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove x64Components v2.0.2 by Shark007 from your computer, nor are we saying that x64Components v2.0.2 by Shark007 is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove x64Components v2.0.2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-08 00:16:05.740