A guide to uninstall x64Components v1.9.7 from your computer
This web page is about x64Components v1.9.7 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by Shark007
. More information on Shark007 can be seen here
. More data about the application x64Components v1.9.7 can be seen at http://shark007.net
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Shark007 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for x64Components v1.9.7 is cmd /c start /D"C:\Program Files\Shark007\Tools" Settings64.exe uninstall. Settings64.exe is the x64Components v1.9.7's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 1.29 MB (1357719 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in x64Components v1.9.7. They occupy 3.43 MB (3601560
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.03 MB)
- dsconfig.exe (404.00 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (200.00 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (96.09 KB)
- SetACL64.exe (433.00 KB)
- Settings64.exe (1.29 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.9.7
of x64Components v1.9.7.
How to uninstall x64Components v1.9.7 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
x64Components v1.9.7 is a program released by the software company Shark007. Frequently, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to remove x64Components v1.9.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find x64Components v1.9.7 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "x64Components v1.9.7". If it is installed on your PC the x64Components v1.9.7 app will be found automatically. After you click x64Components v1.9.7 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about x64Components v1.9.7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for x64Components v1.9.7:
- The software company is: http://shark007.net
- The uninstall string is: cmd /c start /D"C:\Program Files\Shark007\Tools" Settings64.exe uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove x64Components v1.9.7.
8. After removing x64Components v1.9.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong x64Components v1.9.7 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling x64Components v1.9.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall x64Components v1.9.7 by Shark007 from your computer, we are not saying that x64Components v1.9.7 by Shark007 is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall x64Components v1.9.7 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-10-02 22:11:25.920