This page is about x64Components v1.7.6 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall x64Components v1.7.6 from your systemShark007
. More information on Shark007 can be seen here
. More details about x64Components v1.7.6 can be found at http://shark007.net
. Usually the x64Components v1.7.6 application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Shark007 directory, depending on the user's option during install. cmd /c start /D"C:\Program Files\Shark007\Tools" Settings64.exe uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove x64Components v1.7.6. Settings64.exe is the x64Components v1.7.6's main executable file and it takes about 1.29 MB (1351589 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with x64Components v1.7.6. They occupy about 3.72 MB (3904166
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.03 MB)
- dsconfig.exe (404.00 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (501.50 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (96.09 KB)
- SetACL64.exe (433.00 KB)
- Settings64.exe (1.29 MB)
The current page applies to x64Components v1.7.6 version 1.7.6
x64Components v1.7.6 is a program released by Shark007. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. This is difficult because performing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to uninstall x64Components v1.7.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete x64Components v1.7.6 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate x64Components v1.7.6 or simply click the Search feature and type in "x64Components v1.7.6". If it is installed on your PC the x64Components v1.7.6 application will be found automatically. When you select x64Components v1.7.6 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about x64Components v1.7.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for x64Components v1.7.6:
- The publisher is: http://shark007.net
- The uninstall string is: cmd /c start /D"C:\Program Files\Shark007\Tools" Settings64.exe uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall x64Components v1.7.6.
8. After removing x64Components v1.7.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of x64Components v1.7.6 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling x64Components v1.7.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove x64Components v1.7.6 by Shark007 from your computer, nor are we saying that x64Components v1.7.6 by Shark007 is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove x64Components v1.7.6 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-30 23:05:17.000