x64Components v1.7.2 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall x64Components v1.7.2 from your computerShark007
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Shark007. Click on http://shark007.net
to get more information about x64Components v1.7.2 on Shark007's website. x64Components v1.7.2 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Shark007 folder, regulated by the user's option. The full uninstall command line for x64Components v1.7.2 is cmd /c start /D"C:\Program Files\Shark007\Tools" Settings64.exe uninstall. Settings64.exe is the x64Components v1.7.2's main executable file and it occupies about 1.29 MB (1349315 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of x64Components v1.7.2. They take about 3.72 MB (3898433
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.03 MB)
- dsconfig.exe (404.00 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (501.50 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (96.09 KB)
- SetACL64.exe (433.00 KB)
- Settings64.exe (1.29 MB)
This data is about x64Components v1.7.2 version 1.7.2
x64Components v1.7.2 is a program by Shark007. Frequently, users want to remove this application. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to remove x64Components v1.7.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove x64Components v1.7.2 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate x64Components v1.7.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "x64Components v1.7.2". The x64Components v1.7.2 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click x64Components v1.7.2 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about x64Components v1.7.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for x64Components v1.7.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://shark007.net
- The uninstall string is: cmd /c start /D"C:\Program Files\Shark007\Tools" Settings64.exe uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove x64Components v1.7.2.
8. After uninstalling x64Components v1.7.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong x64Components v1.7.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling x64Components v1.7.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove x64Components v1.7.2 by Shark007 from your computer, we are not saying that x64Components v1.7.2 by Shark007 is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove x64Components v1.7.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 10:51:51.837