x64Components v1.6.1 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall x64Components v1.6.1 from your PCShark007
. Check out here
for more details on Shark007. Please open http://shark007.net
if you want to read more on x64Components v1.6.1 on Shark007's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Shark007 folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall x64Components v1.6.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line cmd. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Settings64.exe is the x64Components v1.6.1's main executable file and it occupies circa 1.28 MB (1343369 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in x64Components v1.6.1. They take 4.09 MB (4286284
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.47 MB)
- dsconfig.exe (404.00 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (497.00 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (35.50 KB)
- SetACL64.exe (433.00 KB)
- Settings64.exe (1.28 MB)
This page is about x64Components v1.6.1 version 1.6.1
x64Components v1.6.1 is an application released by the software company Shark007. Some users want to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to remove x64Components v1.6.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete x64Components v1.6.1 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find x64Components v1.6.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "x64Components v1.6.1". If it is installed on your PC the x64Components v1.6.1 program will be found very quickly. When you select x64Components v1.6.1 in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about x64Components v1.6.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for x64Components v1.6.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://shark007.net
- The uninstall string is: cmd
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove x64Components v1.6.1.
8. After uninstalling x64Components v1.6.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong x64Components v1.6.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling x64Components v1.6.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall x64Components v1.6.1 by Shark007 from your computer, we are not saying that x64Components v1.6.1 by Shark007 is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall x64Components v1.6.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-24 09:49:46.467