x64 Components v4.9.3
x64 Components v4.9.3 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall x64 Components v4.9.3 from your computerShark007
. More information on Shark007 can be found here
. More info about the application x64 Components v4.9.3 can be found at http://shark007.net
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Shark007 folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. You can remove x64 Components v4.9.3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line cmd. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Settings64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.36 MB (1424803 bytes) on disk.
x64 Components v4.9.3 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.29 MB (5543500
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.03 MB)
- dsconfig.exe (404.00 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (200.00 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (96.09 KB)
- SetACL64.exe (546.41 KB)
- Settings64.exe (1.36 MB)
- WMPDMC.exe (1.68 MB)
The current web page applies to x64 Components v4.9.3 version 4.9.3
x64 Components v4.9.3 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall x64 Components v4.9.3:
- C:\Program Files\Shark007
- C:\Program Files\Shark007\Boost_Software_License_1.0.txt
- C:\Program Files\Shark007\filters\ac3file64.ax
- C:\Program Files\Shark007\filters\ac3filter64.ax
- C:\Program Files\Shark007\filters\ac3filter64_intl.dll
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Advanced x64Components_is1
x64 Components v4.9.3 is a program marketed by Shark007. Some people decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to erase x64 Components v4.9.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete x64 Components v4.9.3 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find x64 Components v4.9.3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "x64 Components v4.9.3". If it exists on your system the x64 Components v4.9.3 application will be found very quickly. When you click x64 Components v4.9.3 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding x64 Components v4.9.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for x64 Components v4.9.3:
- The publisher is: http://shark007.net
- The uninstall string is: cmd
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove x64 Components v4.9.3.
8. After removing x64 Components v4.9.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of x64 Components v4.9.3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing x64 Components v4.9.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove x64 Components v4.9.3 by Shark007 from your PC, nor are we saying that x64 Components v4.9.3 by Shark007 is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove x64 Components v4.9.3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-22 22:24:55.833