x64 Components v4.9.2
x64 Components v4.9.2 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall x64 Components v4.9.2 from your systemShark007
. More data about Shark007 can be read here
. Please follow http://shark007.net
if you want to read more on x64 Components v4.9.2 on Shark007's page. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Shark007 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for x64 Components v4.9.2 is cmd. Settings64.exe is the x64 Components v4.9.2's primary executable file and it occupies circa 1.36 MB (1424773 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside x64 Components v4.9.2. They take about 5.29 MB (5543470
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.03 MB)
- dsconfig.exe (404.00 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (200.00 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (96.09 KB)
- SetACL64.exe (546.41 KB)
- Settings64.exe (1.36 MB)
- WMPDMC.exe (1.68 MB)
The current web page applies to x64 Components v4.9.2 version 4.9.2
If you are manually uninstalling x64 Components v4.9.2 we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
- C:\Program Files\Shark007
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files\Shark007\Boost_Software_License_1.0.txt
- C:\Program Files\Shark007\filters\ac3file64.ax
- C:\Program Files\Shark007\filters\ac3filter64.ax
- C:\Program Files\Shark007\filters\ac3filter64_intl.dll
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Advanced x64Components_is1
x64 Components v4.9.2 is an application released by Shark007. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to uninstall x64 Components v4.9.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall x64 Components v4.9.2 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate x64 Components v4.9.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "x64 Components v4.9.2". If it exists on your system the x64 Components v4.9.2 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select x64 Components v4.9.2 in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about x64 Components v4.9.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for x64 Components v4.9.2:
- The software company is: http://shark007.net
- The uninstall string is: cmd
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove x64 Components v4.9.2.
8. After uninstalling x64 Components v4.9.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of x64 Components v4.9.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing x64 Components v4.9.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove x64 Components v4.9.2 by Shark007 from your PC, we are not saying that x64 Components v4.9.2 by Shark007 is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove x64 Components v4.9.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:29:27.500