x64 Components v4.7.2
x64 Components v4.7.2 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall x64 Components v4.7.2 from your systemShark007
. More information on Shark007 can be found here
. More details about the software x64 Components v4.7.2 can be seen at http://shark007.net
. x64 Components v4.7.2 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Shark007 directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can remove x64 Components v4.7.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line cmd. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.35 MB (1416625 bytes) on disk and is titled Settings64.exe.
The executable files below are part of x64 Components v4.7.2. They take an average of 3.49 MB (3662002
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.03 MB)
- dsconfig.exe (404.00 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (200.00 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (96.09 KB)
- SetACL64.exe (433.00 KB)
- Settings64.exe (1.35 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.7.2
of x64 Components v4.7.2.
x64 Components v4.7.2 is an application marketed by the software company Shark007. Some computer users try to remove it. This is difficult because doing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to remove x64 Components v4.7.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete x64 Components v4.7.2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate x64 Components v4.7.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "x64 Components v4.7.2". If it exists on your system the x64 Components v4.7.2 program will be found automatically. After you click x64 Components v4.7.2 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding x64 Components v4.7.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for x64 Components v4.7.2:
- The software company is: http://shark007.net
- The uninstall string is: cmd
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall x64 Components v4.7.2.
8. After removing x64 Components v4.7.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of x64 Components v4.7.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing x64 Components v4.7.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove x64 Components v4.7.2 by Shark007 from your computer, nor are we saying that x64 Components v4.7.2 by Shark007 is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove x64 Components v4.7.2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-12 22:49:04.797