x64 Components v4.7.1
x64 Components v4.7.1 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall x64 Components v4.7.1 from your PCShark007
. Take a look here
for more details on Shark007. Click on http://shark007.net
to get more data about x64 Components v4.7.1 on Shark007's website. Usually the x64 Components v4.7.1 application is found in the C:\Program Files\Shark007 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. x64 Components v4.7.1's full uninstall command line is cmd. Settings64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.35 MB (1416653 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in x64 Components v4.7.1. They occupy 3.49 MB (3662030
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.03 MB)
- dsconfig.exe (404.00 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (200.00 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (96.09 KB)
- SetACL64.exe (433.00 KB)
- Settings64.exe (1.35 MB)
This page is about x64 Components v4.7.1 version 4.7.1
x64 Components v4.7.1 is an application offered by Shark007. Sometimes, people try to erase it. This can be hard because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to erase x64 Components v4.7.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase x64 Components v4.7.1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find x64 Components v4.7.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "x64 Components v4.7.1". If it exists on your system the x64 Components v4.7.1 application will be found very quickly. After you select x64 Components v4.7.1 in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about x64 Components v4.7.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for x64 Components v4.7.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://shark007.net
- The uninstall string is: cmd
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove x64 Components v4.7.1.
8. After uninstalling x64 Components v4.7.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of x64 Components v4.7.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing x64 Components v4.7.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall x64 Components v4.7.1 by Shark007 from your PC, nor are we saying that x64 Components v4.7.1 by Shark007 is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall x64 Components v4.7.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 19:02:27.240