x64 Components v4.6.2
x64 Components v4.6.2 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall x64 Components v4.6.2 from your computerShark007
. Further information on Shark007 can be seen here
. You can read more about on x64 Components v4.6.2 at http://shark007.net
. Usually the x64 Components v4.6.2 program is found in the C:\Program Files\Shark007 folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall x64 Components v4.6.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line cmd. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled Settings64.exe and occupies 1.35 MB (1420533 bytes).
x64 Components v4.6.2 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.49 MB (3664374
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.03 MB)
- dsconfig.exe (404.00 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (200.00 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (96.09 KB)
- SetACL64.exe (433.00 KB)
- Settings64.exe (1.35 MB)
This web page is about x64 Components v4.6.2 version 4.6.2
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove x64 Components v4.6.2.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk by x64 Components v4.6.2's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Free Software\Advanced x64Components
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Free Software\Advanced x64Components\filters\ac3file64.ax
- C:\Program Files\Free Software\Advanced x64Components\filters\ac3filter64.ax
- C:\Program Files\Free Software\Advanced x64Components\filters\ac3filter64_intl.dll
- C:\Program Files\Free Software\Advanced x64Components\filters\ACMWrapperDMO.dll
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Advanced x64Components_is1
x64 Components v4.6.2 is an application by Shark007. Some users try to erase this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to erase x64 Components v4.6.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase x64 Components v4.6.2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find x64 Components v4.6.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "x64 Components v4.6.2". If it exists on your system the x64 Components v4.6.2 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click x64 Components v4.6.2 in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about x64 Components v4.6.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for x64 Components v4.6.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://shark007.net
- The uninstall string is: cmd
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove x64 Components v4.6.2.
8. After uninstalling x64 Components v4.6.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong x64 Components v4.6.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling x64 Components v4.6.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall x64 Components v4.6.2 by Shark007 from your PC, we are not saying that x64 Components v4.6.2 by Shark007 is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall x64 Components v4.6.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-04 22:56:11.713