x64 Components v4.6.1
x64 Components v4.6.1 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall x64 Components v4.6.1 from your systemShark007
. Go over here
for more info on Shark007. Click on http://shark007.net
to get more info about x64 Components v4.6.1 on Shark007's website. x64 Components v4.6.1 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Shark007 directory, regulated by the user's choice. x64 Components v4.6.1's full uninstall command line is cmd. The application's main executable file is titled Settings64.exe and it has a size of 1.35 MB (1420543 bytes).
x64 Components v4.6.1 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.49 MB (3664384
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.03 MB)
- dsconfig.exe (404.00 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (200.00 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (96.09 KB)
- SetACL64.exe (433.00 KB)
- Settings64.exe (1.35 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.6.1
of x64 Components v4.6.1.
x64 Components v4.6.1 is an application marketed by the software company Shark007. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to erase x64 Components v4.6.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove x64 Components v4.6.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find x64 Components v4.6.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "x64 Components v4.6.1". The x64 Components v4.6.1 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select x64 Components v4.6.1 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding x64 Components v4.6.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for x64 Components v4.6.1:
- The publisher is: http://shark007.net
- The uninstall string is: cmd
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove x64 Components v4.6.1.
8. After removing x64 Components v4.6.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong x64 Components v4.6.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling x64 Components v4.6.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove x64 Components v4.6.1 by Shark007 from your PC, nor are we saying that x64 Components v4.6.1 by Shark007 is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove x64 Components v4.6.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-18 04:30:50.573