x64 Components v4.2.0
This info is about x64 Components v4.2.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall x64 Components v4.2.0 from your computerShark007
. Further information on Shark007 can be seen here
. You can get more details related to x64 Components v4.2.0 at http://shark007.net
. x64 Components v4.2.0 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Shark007 folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for x64 Components v4.2.0 is cmd. unins000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.47 MB (1540547 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside x64 Components v4.2.0. They occupy about 4.16 MB (4364070
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.47 MB)
- dsconfig.exe (404.00 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (498.50 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (35.50 KB)
- SetACL64.exe (433.00 KB)
- Settings64.exe (1.35 MB)
The current page applies to x64 Components v4.2.0 version 4.2.0
x64 Components v4.2.0 is an application by Shark007. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase x64 Components v4.2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall x64 Components v4.2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate x64 Components v4.2.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "x64 Components v4.2.0". If it exists on your system the x64 Components v4.2.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click x64 Components v4.2.0 in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about x64 Components v4.2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for x64 Components v4.2.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://shark007.net
- The uninstall string is: cmd
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall x64 Components v4.2.0.
8. After uninstalling x64 Components v4.2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of x64 Components v4.2.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing x64 Components v4.2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove x64 Components v4.2.0 by Shark007 from your PC, we are not saying that x64 Components v4.2.0 by Shark007 is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove x64 Components v4.2.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-03 21:22:49.750