x64 Components v3.9.6
This page is about x64 Components v3.9.6 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall x64 Components v3.9.6 from your systemShark007
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Shark007. More details about the program x64 Components v3.9.6 can be seen at http://shark007.net
. Usually the x64 Components v3.9.6 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Shark007 directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\Shark007\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall x64 Components v3.9.6. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.35 MB (1413565 bytes) on disk and is called Settings64.exe.
x64 Components v3.9.6 contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.12 MB (4316032
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.47 MB)
- dsconfig.exe (404.00 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (457.50 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (35.50 KB)
- SetACL64.exe (433.00 KB)
- Settings64.exe (1.35 MB)
The current web page applies to x64 Components v3.9.6 version 3.9.6
x64 Components v3.9.6 is an application by Shark007. Some users try to erase this application. This is hard because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to erase x64 Components v3.9.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall x64 Components v3.9.6 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find x64 Components v3.9.6 or simply activate the Search field and type in "x64 Components v3.9.6". If it is installed on your PC the x64 Components v3.9.6 app will be found very quickly. After you select x64 Components v3.9.6 in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about x64 Components v3.9.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for x64 Components v3.9.6:
- The software company is: http://shark007.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Shark007\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall x64 Components v3.9.6.
8. After removing x64 Components v3.9.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of x64 Components v3.9.6 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing x64 Components v3.9.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove x64 Components v3.9.6 by Shark007 from your computer, nor are we saying that x64 Components v3.9.6 by Shark007 is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove x64 Components v3.9.6 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-19 07:35:09.620