x64 Components v3.8.8
x64 Components v3.8.8 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall x64 Components v3.8.8 from your computerShark007
. More information about Shark007 can be found here
. More information about the program x64 Components v3.8.8 can be seen at http://shark007.net
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Shark007 directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. x64 Components v3.8.8's entire uninstall command line is cmd. The application's main executable file occupies 1.35 MB (1412775 bytes) on disk and is named Settings64.exe.
x64 Components v3.8.8 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.10 MB (4299370
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.47 MB)
- dsconfig.exe (404.00 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (444.00 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (35.50 KB)
- SetACL64.exe (431.00 KB)
- Settings64.exe (1.35 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.8.8
of x64 Components v3.8.8.
x64 Components v3.8.8 is a program released by the software company Shark007. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. This can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to remove x64 Components v3.8.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove x64 Components v3.8.8 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find x64 Components v3.8.8 or simply click the Search field and type in "x64 Components v3.8.8". If it exists on your system the x64 Components v3.8.8 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click x64 Components v3.8.8 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding x64 Components v3.8.8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for x64 Components v3.8.8:
- The publisher is: http://shark007.net
- The uninstall string is: cmd
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove x64 Components v3.8.8.
8. After uninstalling x64 Components v3.8.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong x64 Components v3.8.8 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing x64 Components v3.8.8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove x64 Components v3.8.8 by Shark007 from your PC, nor are we saying that x64 Components v3.8.8 by Shark007 is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove x64 Components v3.8.8 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 14:16:36.717