x64 Components v3.8.0
This page is about x64 Components v3.8.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall x64 Components v3.8.0 from your computerShark007
. Open here
where you can get more info on Shark007. You can get more details related to x64 Components v3.8.0 at http://shark007.net
. x64 Components v3.8.0 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Shark007 directory, depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for x64 Components v3.8.0 is cmd. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.47 MB (1540547 bytes) on disk and is labeled unins000.exe.
x64 Components v3.8.0 contains of the executables below. They take 4.12 MB (4318302
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.47 MB)
- dsconfig.exe (404.00 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (444.00 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (35.50 KB)
- SetACL64.exe (431.00 KB)
- Settings64.exe (1.37 MB)
The current web page applies to x64 Components v3.8.0 version 3.8.0
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Folders that were left behind:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Shark007
Usually the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Shark007\Boost_Software_License_1.0.txt
- C:\Program Files\Shark007\filters\ac3file64.ax
- C:\Program Files\Shark007\filters\ac3filter64.ax
- C:\Program Files\Shark007\filters\ac3filter64_intl.dll
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\x64 Components_is1
x64 Components v3.8.0 is an application by the software company Shark007. Some people try to remove this program. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove x64 Components v3.8.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove x64 Components v3.8.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find x64 Components v3.8.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "x64 Components v3.8.0". The x64 Components v3.8.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click x64 Components v3.8.0 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding x64 Components v3.8.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for x64 Components v3.8.0:
- The publisher is: http://shark007.net
- The uninstall string is: cmd
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove x64 Components v3.8.0.
8. After uninstalling x64 Components v3.8.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong x64 Components v3.8.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing x64 Components v3.8.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall x64 Components v3.8.0 by Shark007 from your computer, nor are we saying that x64 Components v3.8.0 by Shark007 is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall x64 Components v3.8.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-14 19:03:00.393