x64 Components v3.5.5
x64 Components v3.5.5 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall x64 Components v3.5.5 from your PCShark007
. Open here
for more information on Shark007. You can see more info about x64 Components v3.5.5 at http://shark007.net
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Shark007 directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files\Shark007\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove x64 Components v3.5.5. The application's main executable file occupies 1.37 MB (1432661 bytes) on disk and is labeled Settings64.exe.
x64 Components v3.5.5 is composed of the following executables which occupy 4.10 MB (4300824
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.47 MB)
- dsconfig.exe (404.00 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (426.00 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (35.50 KB)
- SetACL64.exe (431.00 KB)
- Settings64.exe (1.37 MB)
The current page applies to x64 Components v3.5.5 version 3.5.5
x64 Components v3.5.5 is an application by the software company Shark007. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to remove x64 Components v3.5.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase x64 Components v3.5.5 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate x64 Components v3.5.5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "x64 Components v3.5.5". If it is installed on your PC the x64 Components v3.5.5 application will be found automatically. When you select x64 Components v3.5.5 in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about x64 Components v3.5.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for x64 Components v3.5.5:
- The web site of the application is: http://shark007.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Shark007\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove x64 Components v3.5.5.
8. After removing x64 Components v3.5.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of x64 Components v3.5.5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling x64 Components v3.5.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall x64 Components v3.5.5 by Shark007 from your PC, nor are we saying that x64 Components v3.5.5 by Shark007 is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall x64 Components v3.5.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-17 01:22:32.343