x64 Components v3.0.8
x64 Components v3.0.8 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall x64 Components v3.0.8 from your computerShark007
. Go over here
where you can read more on Shark007. Click on http://shark007.net
to get more information about x64 Components v3.0.8 on Shark007's website. x64 Components v3.0.8 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Shark007 directory, regulated by the user's option. x64 Components v3.0.8's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Shark007\Tools\settings64.exe. The application's main executable file is named settings64.exe and its approximative size is 1.25 MB (1310853 bytes).
The executables below are part of x64 Components v3.0.8. They take about 3.05 MB (3197859
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (972.28 KB)
- dsconfig.exe (404.00 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (35.50 KB)
- SetACL64.exe (431.00 KB)
- settings64.exe (1.25 MB)
This info is about x64 Components v3.0.8 version 3.0.8
x64 Components v3.0.8 is a program by Shark007. Sometimes, users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to erase x64 Components v3.0.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase x64 Components v3.0.8 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find x64 Components v3.0.8 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "x64 Components v3.0.8". If it is installed on your PC the x64 Components v3.0.8 program will be found very quickly. When you click x64 Components v3.0.8 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding x64 Components v3.0.8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for x64 Components v3.0.8:
- The web site of the application is: http://shark007.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Shark007\Tools\settings64.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall x64 Components v3.0.8.
8. After uninstalling x64 Components v3.0.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong x64 Components v3.0.8 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing x64 Components v3.0.8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall x64 Components v3.0.8 by Shark007 from your PC, nor are we saying that x64 Components v3.0.8 by Shark007 is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall x64 Components v3.0.8 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-08 14:53:07.570