x3Codec is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall x3Codec from your PCC4DL Media
. Open here
for more info on C4DL Media. More information about the program x3Codec can be found at http://www.getx3codec.info
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\x3Codec folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files\x3Codec\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove x3Codec. The application's main executable file is titled uninstall.exe and it has a size of 53.77 KB (55058 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in x3Codec. They take 53.77 KB (55058
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to x3Codec version 1.20
alone. For more x3Codec versions please click below:
x3Codec is a program marketed by C4DL Media. Sometimes, people want to erase it. This is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase x3Codec is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove x3Codec with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find x3Codec or simply click the Search feature and type in "x3Codec". If it exists on your system the x3Codec app will be found very quickly. After you click x3Codec in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about x3Codec, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for x3Codec:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.getx3codec.info
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\x3Codec\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove x3Codec.
8. After uninstalling x3Codec, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of x3Codec which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing x3Codec using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove x3Codec by C4DL Media from your PC, nor are we saying that x3Codec by C4DL Media is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove x3Codec supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-18 17:58:11.710