woman - Solitaire
This web page is about woman - Solitaire for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall woman - Solitaire from your computercerasus.media GmbH
. Further information on cerasus.media GmbH can be seen here
. Please open http://www.woman-magazin.de
if you want to read more on woman - Solitaire on cerasus.media GmbH's page. woman - Solitaire is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\woman-Games\Solitaire directory, subject to the user's option. woman - Solitaire's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\woman-Games\Solitaire\unins000.exe". SolitaireQuest450.exe is the woman - Solitaire's main executable file and it occupies about 659.50 KB (675328 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in woman - Solitaire. They take 1.30 MB (1361477
bytes) on disk.
- SolitaireQuest450.exe (659.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (670.07 KB)
woman - Solitaire is a program marketed by the software company cerasus.media GmbH. Frequently, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to erase woman - Solitaire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall woman - Solitaire with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate woman - Solitaire or simply activate the Search field and type in "woman - Solitaire". If it is installed on your PC the woman - Solitaire application will be found very quickly. When you select woman - Solitaire in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding woman - Solitaire, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for woman - Solitaire:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.woman-magazin.de
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\woman-Games\Solitaire\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove woman - Solitaire.
8. After uninstalling woman - Solitaire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of woman - Solitaire which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling woman - Solitaire with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove woman - Solitaire by cerasus.media GmbH from your PC, we are not saying that woman - Solitaire by cerasus.media GmbH is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove woman - Solitaire supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 14:25:58.730